Doing an important work and suddenly the laptop gets shut down! Isn’t this a creepy situation?
Is this situation happening to you? Are you wondering for a solution why your laptop is doing such things without any reason and warning?
Here you will get to know! Read it out…
If your laptop shut down in the middle of your work and is running much hotter then before, and your keyboard and its bottom portion also getting overheated then you need to clean up your laptop.
Reason of overheating is, the sink is blocked with dust and lint preventing normal air circulation.
Check out the symptoms:
- The space between the fan and the sink is the major symptom! Reason? As you can see that there is space between the fan and the sink, the dust gets sucked into and will cumulate. For this, you need to clean up your system and then re-assemble it back.
- The fan is constantly running and making loud whirring noises in the system.
- Computer struggling to perform basic tasks like opening a new browser window and hanging too much.
- Baffling error messages bursting up in random programs.
- Random lines on your laptop screen (this means your video card is overheating)
- System freezing or the dreaded BSOD (blue screen of death)
If you want to cool down your laptop, look for the solutions down:
- Change your power settings from high performance to a more balanced or power saver plan.
- Use a dust remover spray to clean out of the laptop’s vents. For the professional cleaning of laptop, visit Laptop Repair Company in Gurgaon.
- Use a laptop cooling pad that has a fan or two attached to it as shown in below image:
- Keep your working environment or computer room cool.
- Shut down your computer when you are not using it.
24 Tech Support is a prominent company to fix the issues all the major issues of laptop. I recommend you to take the service of them, as they are known as the best Laptop Service Provider In Gurgaon. Avail the service today and get ensure that your laptop overheating issues will be a thing of the past.